Last Update (Lithuanian Timezone) 8 March 2023
[SKIL0] baboons empiiree
[SKIL1] Baboons empire
[SKIL2] Baboon Empire: SKIL2
[SKIL3] Baboon Empire: SKIL3
[SKIL4] baboons empireeee
[SKIL5] baboons empiire
[SKIL6] Baboon Empire: SKIL6
[BABNS] Baboon empire!
[BABN2] Baboon Empire 2!
[BABN3] Baboon Empire 3!
[PAID4] SKILL4LTU Paid Actors of the Pacific
EU Clans available but currently closed
SKIL7-9 (Possible future clans)
- English speaking
|NA||Play minimum 50 battles per month|
|EU||Play minimum 150 battles per month|
Need to play Skirmishes/Advances at least once every 2 weeks
Have at least 2, preferably 3 of these tanks:
|SKIL1 (EU)||2x 3rd moe on tier VIII+, or 1x 3rd moe on tier IX+|
|SKIL2 (EU)||2x 2nd moe on tier IX, or 1x 2nd moe on tier X|
|SKIL3 (EU)||1x 2nd moe on tier VIII+|
|SKIL4 (EU)||1x 2nd moe on tier VI+|
|ASIA||Have at least one of the Meta tanks ( CS-63, 277, 140, EBR, Super Conqueror )|
Community Guidance & Rules
TL;DR Don’t be a dick.
Further Guidance - Teamspeak
- Stick to the ethos of Skill’s chat. Be nice. If you can’t be nice, be silent.
- Racism, Homophobia, bullying or sexism will result in censure.
- Disruptive behaviour either on TS or elsewhere disrupting the activities of the clan will result in censure.
- Attempting to subvert or undermine the TS permissions, hiding of nicks, using alternative identities or hindering the work of the TS admins etc will result in censure.
- Your identity on Teamspeak should reflect both your twitch and ingame nick. If these are materially different, please use <twitch nick> / <game nick>.
Further Guidance - In Game
- Do not breach the World of Tanks EULA (game rules).
- Do not act in a hateful, malicious or disruptive manner either in battle chat or elsewhere.
- Do not take any action which may bring the community into disrepute.